What's new

My progress to success page

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

lubo

New Contributor
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
5
Location
VT, Bulgaria
Rep Bank
$60
User Power: 180%
Hi and welcome to my journal.

What to expect here
In it I will write about my journey to success. Also in this journal I will share all the problems I encounter and how I've overcome them.

I'm Bulgarian and my English grammar is from the Internet, movies, books, etc. So when I do a mistake, please correct me.

Here is my business
I'm working on a online service based business.

And recently some stuff happened to me. I quit my job, so I can focus entirely on my business(without the safety rope, thank you Batman). And my girl broke up with me. And I'm almost out of money(I owe money to my family and I have to pay rent). I have almost 2 minimal wages in my bank account(that's like 385$).
Oh and I quit my job(SEO trainee), because my content writing was too shallow. I have parents who constantly tell me to get a normal(safe) job(this probably is a cliche around here).

I shared this because I know what it feels like to relate to someone and that helped me a lot through my previous problems(Pick-up/Self dev).


What I did so far
I have my site up and running, made my own landing page(looked at what others are doing and made something similar), bought my business email and moved my websites to a cheaper hosting(implementing what M.J. taught me in his book, less liabilities), bought a prepaid sim card.

The taking action part
Currently every new step I take, that takes me closer to my goals, takes me some extra time to overcome(success barriers).
Currently I'm prospecting everyday. By prospecting I mean, finding prospect's contact details. After I have a list with 100 prospects I start cold emailing.
I'm new to cold emailing and I'm still using some simple scripts that help me understand it.
I try to keep it simple, small and friendly.
I have some sales background(but I don't have any talent on it, so I have to build it up from the ground) and a pick up experience that helps me with copywriting(pick up taught me to never ask for something that I don't care, example:"do you have a boyfriend?").


(this is my first journal :) yay )
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom