The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My plan

Jako

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 2, 2020
Hi everybody. This is my first post.
I subscribed a couple of weeks ago but I delayed my presentation until I finished to listen to The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted.

Those books are thick with amazing content. I'm very grateful to MJ for all the useful and actionable information he provided me with.

I'm C.E.N.T.S entrepreneur, 43 of age and Italian.

One of my skill is software (architectures, development). I simply love it from the age of 10.

But I know it's also one of my weakness, as it's clearly described in both TMFL and Unscripted (do what you love).

My plan is the following: I'm going to be an INSIDER to compare my notes (about entrepreneurial ideas) with the proposals there.
The books says that in that private area there are many ideas available for a fee.

My rationale is: if the book is so full of useful stuff I expect the same form the INSIDERs.

Then I will give my self three weeks to decide the product to work on.

I'm happy to be here in this forum: I believe it's an amazing community filled with good and clever people.

My best to you and good luck for your path!

Please, if you have any comment, feedback or advice, let me know :)

Simone

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Nov 25, 2020
I subscribed a couple of weeks ago but I delayed my presentation until I finished to listen to The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted.

Those books are thick with amazing content. I'm very grateful to MJ for all the useful and actionable information he provided me with.

One of my skill is software (architectures, development). I simply love it from the age of 10.

But I know it's also one of my weakness, as it's clearly described in both TMFL and Unscripted (do what you love).

My plan is the following: I'm going to be an INSIDER to compare my notes (about entrepreneurial ideas) with the proposals there.
The books says that in that private area there are many ideas available for a fee.

My rationale is: if the book is so full of useful stuff I expect the same form the INSIDERs.

I'm happy to be here in this forum: I believe it's an amazing community filled with good and clever people.

Simone
Good luck on this new journey. We're rooting for you!

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016

Simone
The faster you select an idea, the faster you create a process, the faster you take action and execute that process.

Just stay focused on the fact that the number one goal is taking action.

Your plan should revolve around getting to an action phase ASAP.

valcat10

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 6, 2020

Simone
Welcome to the Forum :)
This is my first kind of real participation as I just tried to overcome action faking and start to not only gain knowledge by the consumption of the forum. but also by interacting with all of you guys. The INSIDERS part of this forum sounds interesting, can anyone tell if it is worth it?
I have been wanting to take action for 1-2 months but just dont seem to find the right idea/qualification to go into...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jako

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 2, 2020
The faster you select an idea, the faster you create a process, the faster you take action and execute that process.

Just stay focused on the fact that the number one goal is taking action.

Your plan should revolve around getting to an action phase ASAP.
Thanks for reminding me. That's why I have instituted a CENTS morning routine :thumbsup:
Welcome to the Forum :)
This is my first kind of real participation as I just tried to overcome action faking and start to not only gain knowledge by the consumption of the forum. but also by interacting with all of you guys. The INSIDERS part of this forum sounds interesting, can anyone tell if it is worth it?
I have been wanting to take action for 1-2 months but just dont seem to find the right idea/qualification to go into...
Yes, it's worth it. Thanks for chiming in. I noticed your words "tried", "start to" and "have been wanting to take action"; I think this is something about your beliefs and desires. I'm referring to Unscripted chapter16 and chapter26.

Valcat10, you put your neck out and it's a cool move. I'm rooting for you!
Good luck on this new journey. We're rooting for you!
Thanks man! :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...