The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO My plan

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Jako

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Nov 2, 2020
Hi everybody. This is my first post.
I subscribed a couple of weeks ago but I delayed my presentation until I finished to listen to The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted.

Those books are thick with amazing content. I'm very grateful to MJ for all the useful and actionable information he provided me with.

I'm C.E.N.T.S entrepreneur, 43 of age and Italian.

One of my skill is software (architectures, development). I simply love it from the age of 10.

But I know it's also one of my weakness, as it's clearly described in both TMFL and Unscripted (do what you love).

My plan is the following: I'm going to be an INSIDER to compare my notes (about entrepreneurial ideas) with the proposals there.
The books says that in that private area there are many ideas available for a fee.

My rationale is: if the book is so full of useful stuff I expect the same form the INSIDERs.

Then I will give my self three weeks to decide the product to work on.

I'm happy to be here in this forum: I believe it's an amazing community filled with good and clever people.

My best to you and good luck for your path!

Please, if you have any comment, feedback or advice, let me know :)

Simone

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Kal-El1998

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Nov 25, 2020
I subscribed a couple of weeks ago but I delayed my presentation until I finished to listen to The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted.

Those books are thick with amazing content. I'm very grateful to MJ for all the useful and actionable information he provided me with.

One of my skill is software (architectures, development). I simply love it from the age of 10.

But I know it's also one of my weakness, as it's clearly described in both TMFL and Unscripted (do what you love).

My plan is the following: I'm going to be an INSIDER to compare my notes (about entrepreneurial ideas) with the proposals there.
The books says that in that private area there are many ideas available for a fee.

My rationale is: if the book is so full of useful stuff I expect the same form the INSIDERs.

I'm happy to be here in this forum: I believe it's an amazing community filled with good and clever people.

Simone
Good luck on this new journey. We're rooting for you!

Mr4213

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 9, 2016

Simone
The faster you select an idea, the faster you create a process, the faster you take action and execute that process.

Just stay focused on the fact that the number one goal is taking action.

Your plan should revolve around getting to an action phase ASAP.

valcat10

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 6, 2020

Simone
Welcome to the Forum :)
This is my first kind of real participation as I just tried to overcome action faking and start to not only gain knowledge by the consumption of the forum. but also by interacting with all of you guys. The insider part of this forum sounds interesting, can anyone tell if it is worth it?
I have been wanting to take action for 1-2 months but just dont seem to find the right idea/qualification to go into...

Jako

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Nov 2, 2020
The faster you select an idea, the faster you create a process, the faster you take action and execute that process.

Just stay focused on the fact that the number one goal is taking action.

Your plan should revolve around getting to an action phase ASAP.
Thanks for reminding me. That's why I have instituted a CENTS morning routine :thumbsup:
Welcome to the Forum :)
This is my first kind of real participation as I just tried to overcome action faking and start to not only gain knowledge by the consumption of the forum. but also by interacting with all of you guys. The insider part of this forum sounds interesting, can anyone tell if it is worth it?
I have been wanting to take action for 1-2 months but just dont seem to find the right idea/qualification to go into...
Yes, it's worth it. Thanks for chiming in. I noticed your words "tried", "start to" and "have been wanting to take action"; I think this is something about your beliefs and desires. I'm referring to Unscripted chapter16 and chapter26.

Valcat10, you put your neck out and it's a cool move. I'm rooting for you!
Good luck on this new journey. We're rooting for you!
Thanks man! :)

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom