What's new

My Plan (introduction)

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

The_Neurotek

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 11, 2016
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$25
User Power: 133%
This is more an introduction than anything. I have been lurking on the forums for awhile and now that I've finished reading the book I think it's a good time to share my current plan

Im 20 Y/O and have zero experience in business so my current plan is to buy a relativly cheap camera and start selling things on Ebay/Amazon, I'm thinking on selling old items I no longer use around to house to gain some capital to then go out and buy items at thrift stores to sell at a higher price ect. Yes I know this is not a fastlane plan by any means but I think it would give me at least some experience in trading and what it's like trying to buy/sell.

While I do this I will be working on a fastlane project; I'm thinking of either doing an Ebook or creating a website/blog that brings value in the form of knowledge/information, I've played guitar for a decent amount of time so maybe something that allows me to reach out to people and help them improve their playing skills? Is this a decent plan for starting out?

I'm completely new to this but I'd love to share my experiences with everyone here. This community is great and is full of useful content, I'd love to be able to contribute and detail what i've learned and experienced along that way also. Thanks :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O jewi tvesvif motvoph vjopht gus temi vu hipisevi Opduni pux.

O jewi emtu tvesvif up vji iCuul. Xjip O en gopotjif O xet vjoploph up neslivoph vji iCuul cz howoph ov uav gus gsii gus vji gostv xiil us tu vu cuutv nz sepl up vji Enebup qehi, O en qmeppoph up emisvoph siffov dunnapovoit/gedicuul hsuaqt xovjop vji podji ecuav vji gsii meapdj vjot O vjopl xomm howi eqqsuqsoevi giifcedl et vji podji O en xsovoph ecuav ot sevjis tnemm O vjopl.

O xomm liiq zua hazt qutvif.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom