- Joined
- Jun 7, 2008
- Messages
- 476
Rep Bank
$3,201
$3,201
User Power: 992%
Hey everyone,
I started a non-for-profit company back in October, and after getting necessary paper-work done, recruited some help to get everything off the ground.
The company was started to spread awareness about the waste we produce on earth (completely bi-partisan....no politics here, don't worry
)
The Press is releasing a newspaper article about my company in three different publications tomorrow (I will post pictures if anyone is interested), so I figured I would give you guys the scoop.
Anyways...the reason I am really excited to have it going is to be able to help other kids who can't afford school get to school. Any, and all money the company makes from T-shirt sales/advertising/state grants will go back into the community in the form of college grants (this is a good resource for some of the youngest members here, and of course the members who have children :smxB
. We have already netted a profit form the sale of 300 t-shirts/adsense.
I'm only skimming on some of the details here, but if anyone is sincerely interested just ask away and I'll check back in this thread.
I have a bunch of other (personally profitable) company ideas in the works, I just wanted to do this one first because it felt right.
Please let me know what you think. The website is still being tweaked, but suggestions are very much welcomed!!
Thanks everyone
,
-Alex
I started a non-for-profit company back in October, and after getting necessary paper-work done, recruited some help to get everything off the ground.
The company was started to spread awareness about the waste we produce on earth (completely bi-partisan....no politics here, don't worry
The Press is releasing a newspaper article about my company in three different publications tomorrow (I will post pictures if anyone is interested), so I figured I would give you guys the scoop.
Anyways...the reason I am really excited to have it going is to be able to help other kids who can't afford school get to school. Any, and all money the company makes from T-shirt sales/advertising/state grants will go back into the community in the form of college grants (this is a good resource for some of the youngest members here, and of course the members who have children :smxB
I'm only skimming on some of the details here, but if anyone is sincerely interested just ask away and I'll check back in this thread.
I have a bunch of other (personally profitable) company ideas in the works, I just wanted to do this one first because it felt right.
Please let me know what you think. The website is still being tweaked, but suggestions are very much welcomed!!
Thanks everyone
-Alex
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
