The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My logo.. Tell me what you think.

darkstarc4

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Feb 9, 2012
Mississippi
The website isn't up yet. I'm just creating my banners, and logos. I was working on this one until I was completely satisfied. Well I thought I would share so here it is. Feedback would be appreciated!

logo_96.png

Thank you!:smxB:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted8938

Hi Benjamin,

So I can get a completed picture, could I ask what your business is/does and the name? I am a visual person.

Kind regards,
David

darkstarc4

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Feb 9, 2012
Mississippi
It's a blog site that i'm working on. Not really a business. More like to get some experience in web site building.

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
In that case, I think it looks fine. If it's just a site for the experience, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

XOthermic

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
May 12, 2011
California
Rax City, Rax Rax City!

No Im Jk. I don't really listen to that music But anyways about your logo. I think it looks good. I don't really understand it? However that's cuz i usually think along the lines that logos have to do somewhat with what your brand represents. This is not a RULE just look at nike...

Giving it a second look the lines along the crest are clean and shield shaped making it look pointed and more bold. Seems pretty cool. Did you make it yourself? if your trying to go all out i think there is a website called 99 designs.com that can get you a dope logo.

Hey do some A/B testing man with a bunch of your friends or random people walking into walmart? showing a person one design and then show a different person another design. Count up the likes at the end of an hour and you got yourself a winner!

So... maybe now you can help me. I recently got my website up and running. I created it at the end of December and have learned so much about internet marketing since (yea it's been a pretty long road in a short amount of time). I'm getting alot of help from graphic designers on it too tho. Here is the site Just give me your first impressions after a min? Diet Shake

Thanks I really appreciate it.

Site is rising in google pretty fast, so i'm stoaked. The purpose of the site is to promote affiliate niche products on the website, sell advertisement space, use it for backlinks later, promote my youtube content on the site, and eventually develop my own "nutrient-filled" diet shake formula for sale online. thanks!

Tiger

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Mar 8, 2011
It would help a lot more if I knew what it was supossed to represent but it isnt great.

I have a very picky eye though so...

If you're not a designer, and I really hope you're not, it will suffice for your project if you dont intend to generate revenue.

speedyexe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jun 23, 2011
Gdynia, Poland
The website isn't up yet. I'm just creating my banners, and logos. I was working on this one until I was completely satisfied. Well I thought I would share so here it is. Feedback would be appreciated!

View attachment 2865

Thank you!:smxB:

In my opinion you should work more on logo if you want to make it good. Try the Logopond - Identity Inspiration and maybe it will inspire you.
Picture can be jpg but text should be vector. (for vectors you can use illustrator adobe or corel draw)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.