The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Life

JuliusAurelio

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 12, 2021
Hello everyone! I don’t know if is the right section, but i know it’s the right forum!

I would simply like some advice.

I am 20 years old, I have recently lived in Germany, and for some reasons I have worked only once in my life, studied for an online business, opened an ecommerce and closed a little while ago, I made some small gains.

But I'm lost, I don't have people who advise me and I don't want to fool around. I would like to follow a path, maybe start finding a job, save money and invest after some time. What would you do in my place? thank you for your time

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
What would I do?

Make an account on a entrepreneurship forum. Create a thread. Then ask strangers on what to do with MY Life.

Bruno Calisso

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 26, 2019
Portugal
Hi Julius! You are right! You need to get a job, save money (my advice is an emergency fund of 24 months of expenses, after that invest everything) and get your sh*t together, then you can start building your "empire" slowly. There are no shortcuts, to start our journeys we need to save some cash, and for that we need a job.

Are you still in germany? How about a Ausbildung? If I could go back to my early 20s I would for sure start learning a trade, that's my main advice! Go and learn a trade job, the sooner the better you'll save later.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.