slowzowner
New Contributor
Well I had been logging on to this forum constantly every single day, and I was hooked from the very first second, it was like I couldn't get enough. Then I was inspired to start my own website, which is nowhere near what I want it to be, but hey I took my first step in "trying" to join the fastlane. Well so far it has gone absolutely nowhere...but I have not given up yet. Well two weeks ago I was at work and I was driving my work truck and I was doing 40 mph when an elderly gentleman ran a red light and I had no time to react, I ended up hitting him in the front driver side fender/driver side door, luckily he was ok. On the day of the accident my boss offered me no medical attention nor did he even ask if I was ok, even after I was complaining about pain in my back and my neck. After two weeks of complaining he finally sent me to the doctor, I have a strained back. As we all know the economy is pretty horrible right now, well I didnt believe it until my Dad lost his job. My parents have had to drain all of their accounts and are pretty much broke, so being that I love my family to death I have loaned them as much money as I possibly can and now I'm almost in that "broke" catagory. So now I'm scared I feel like I'm losing everything. I apologize for posting this thread but I'm really trying to regain my focus and stay on track, I believe I have a strong plan I think I just need a little help and guidance. For those of you that have taken the time to read this I'd like to thank you for allowing me to release a little bit of my stress, thank you and take care.
Justin
Justin
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
