The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My kid just came up with 14 product ideas......

Idea threads

sam502w

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Oct 2, 2017
Iowa
I have two boys adopted from Ukraine 6 years ago. They are both now 21. They have seen me work on my website and also watched me experimenting with Amazon in the last year. I told them some of the lessons from the Millionaire Fastlane that I read last weekend. This week I traveled and got to read much of the Unscripted book.

We have talked a lot about not chasing money but creating value. So I got home yesterday and one of my boys came to me with a great idea for older people. (My mother in law lived with us for 6 years before she passed earlier this year.) He had thought of how to solve a problem for folks who have memory issues. And I can't find online that anyone has thought of it.

Today, my other boy went with me to Walmart and a hardware store. We walked through just to get ideas for new products or how to improve others. He was an absolute idea machine. He came up with 14 different ideas, a few were new, most were improvements. He would take two products and combine ideas into one. I was so surprised. He thought of a bicycle accessory that I can't find online. He thought of an idea in the beverage arena combining two products into one. He has some other good ideas to research to see what is out there.

They are both bored with college. They have worked at a meat packing plant and know they don't want to work there for 40 years. I want to take action and make some forward progress to encourage them what is possible.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ljb7

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Jun 7, 2014
Once you get some traction on Amazon get them involved! Give them a wage and let them prove themselves... They get to work on something bigger, and you learn how to outsource from the beginning. When they continue to invest time and hard work ramp up their responsibilities.
3 (switched on) heads are better than 1 :cool:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
He was an absolute idea machine.

Nice to hear, sounds like your boys are already red-pilled on writing their own way.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.