What's new

My Job

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Chance_Taken

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 13, 2014
Messages
20
Rep Bank
$210
User Power: 80%
Sucks.

I work in a call center and it is the worst job that a person can do. I failed at my online business and fell on some tough times as my car broke as well, so it's what I had to do to pay the bills.

I post this for me, and maybe for others who have been in a similar position. If it has done nothing more for me, then it has definitely showed me that this shit is not for me. I have a college degree and I make $9 an hour dealing with stupid people all day. It motivates me to get out of there.

The one joy I get is my other job where I at least have a change of pace and get paid decent. I deliver chinese food for about $15/hour depending on tips. I like this. I just keep on going so I can find that business idea and do what it takes to make my way to the fastlane. Not giving up.

Note: This post is mainly so I could get this out.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O en xusloph epuvjis kuc epf eqqmzoph gus dusqusevi kuct. Juqigammz O dep hiv uav xovj e johj qezoph kuc, vjip hiv vu e qmedi xjisi O dep hiv cedl vu ipvsiqsipiastjoq.
 
O en xusloph epuvjis kuc epf eqqmzoph gus dusqusevi kuct. Juqigammz O dep hiv uav xovj e johj qezoph kuc, vjip hiv vu e qmedi xjisi O dep hiv cedl vu ipvsiqsipiastjoq.

O xuamfp'v xeov vu 'hiv cedl vu ipvsiqsipiastjoq— O'f ci tqipfoph epz gsii voni xusloph up ipvsiqsipiastjoq pux.

Xjev esi zuas nupvjmz iyqiptit, epf xjev esi zua dassipvmz csophoph op?
 
O csoph op ecuav $2000 pux. Mowoph iyqiptit duni vu esuapf $800. Fof jewi vji inishipdz xovj vji des vjev O en pux qezoph ugg. Emtu, vjiti pancist fup'v opdmafi $10,000+ ug dummihi ficv O fup'v qez up. Qeznipv tjuamf ci moli $160 e nupvj O vjopl. O jewi voni gus ipvsiqsipiastjoq, cav fup'v lpux xjisi vu hu xovj ov. Dassipvmz O en siefoph xiemvj cuult. Katv gopotjif Vjopl epf Hsux Sodj gus vji tidupf voni. Emtu, puvi O fup'v xevdj vw us xetvi nz voni, huvve gopf tunixez vu qsuwofi wemai vu uvjist...
 
O xusl op e demm dipvis epf ov ot vji xustv kuc vjev e qistup dep fu.
Pu. Ov fuit puv jesn zuas cufz us ximm cioph op epz xez, vjisigusi ov duamf ci nadj, nadj xusti. Qiuqmi dmiep qusvu quvvoit gus vjev nadj op 100 fihsii xievjis epf 0 fihsii xievjis. Qiuqmi emtu fu qjztodem mecus op vjuti teni dupfovoupt fenehoph vjios cufoit qisnepipvmz uwis voni. O apfistvepf zua jevi zuas tovaevoup cav zuas kuc duamf ci xusti. Xi emm jewi uas muxt, liiq up qatjoph.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom