The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Introduction

Jardo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 9, 2020
Earth
Hey everyone!

I'm a 31 old software developer from Slovakia. I definitely had my share of living the typical slow-lane life. Working at the office 9-5 for shitty pay, saving every penny and investing into mutual funds to save up for retirement.

I tried to start several businesses in the past years, mostly by creating my own software and websites. I had my share of experiencing what happens when your business violates the 5 commandments. For instance: I built a profitable affiliate website, but my partner took down the product which I was selling. I didn't have control.

I quit my 9-5 job 6 months ago and became a freelancer. Although I was making more money than ever before, and I could work from anywhere and choose my own hours, I was still trading my time for money. I got offered a partnership in my client's startup company. We should have started working by now, but it got postponed by the pandemic. This fortunately gave me time to think and I decided I don't want to do it. Instead of building a fast lane business for someone else, I'm gonna build one for myself!

Almost my whole life, I was suffering from social anxiety, procrastination and self-sabotage. This got me into self-development. I've been studying self-help and human psychology for over 7 years now. And this year, I was finally able to break free of my problems.

TL;DR:

These are things that I've been interested in and studying for years. I feel pretty confident in these topics:

- software development
- self development
- human psychology

Feel free to contact me if you want to talk about any of these topics.

I'm excited to become a member of this community and share some value. Let's crush it together!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Ok I'll ask.
Let's say I want to develop an online learning programme or app to teach absolute beginners English phonics, the sounds the letters make.
The students can't read, so it has to be audio & visual prompts, some kind of animation to guide them.
How would you suggest I make it?
For example, what coding language would be best, is there a particular Adobe app for this etc

Jardo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 9, 2020
Earth
I would definitely have a look at Ionic Framework. How it works is you build a website and then use Ionic to package the website as a native Android and iOS app. This means you have a website, Android app, and iOS app from the same code.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
I would definitely have a look at Ionic Framework. How it works is you build a website and then use Ionic to package the website as a native Android and iOS app. This means you have a website, Android app, and iOS app from the same code.
Thanks, that's useful!
What's the best code or app to build the actual website with the animations & audio?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jardo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 9, 2020
Earth
What's the best code or app to build the actual website with the animations & audio?

By the nature of this question, I'm assuming that you don't have any experience with programming. In that case, you probably don't want to start learning programming from scratch - it's a crazy rabbit hole.

There are some platforms that you can use to build an app without the knowledge of programming. For instance, check out this article, or just google "build an app without coding". I don't have any experience with this though.

Or if you want to build a website without coding, check out Wordpress or Squarespace.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...