HOFFMATE93
New Contributor
Hy everyone!
I am a 24 year old guy from Hungary. I've been studying electrical engineering and got my bachelor degree last summer. I am working for an IT company since 2015 doing networking stuff.
I've always been spending my free time with doing sports (mostly soccer), watching films/series, hanging out with friends, playing games. Didn't really care about to improve myself, read books, learn more. Always wanted to buy a car myself, but didn't have the patience to save my money every month so tried to win money from sports betting but never managed to win that much.
Never really blamed anyone for anything. When i got bad grades... knew i shoul have been more prepared. Still don't have a car... I choose the wrong way to achieve it. Knew that the way i live, the things i own are exactly the result of my attitude to life, my past decisinos, my mentality.
Lately i started to feel like i want to cahnge, want something more, do something on my own and achieve results. Then i found the Millionaire Fastlane , started reading and during the whole book i felt like yeah thats true... its logical.. this is waht i want. So here I am now, i'm ready to learn, ready to start something, work for it, learn from mistakes, improve.
P.S. Sorry for the long post. Have a nice day!
I am a 24 year old guy from Hungary. I've been studying electrical engineering and got my bachelor degree last summer. I am working for an IT company since 2015 doing networking stuff.
I've always been spending my free time with doing sports (mostly soccer), watching films/series, hanging out with friends, playing games. Didn't really care about to improve myself, read books, learn more. Always wanted to buy a car myself, but didn't have the patience to save my money every month so tried to win money from sports betting but never managed to win that much.
Never really blamed anyone for anything. When i got bad grades... knew i shoul have been more prepared. Still don't have a car... I choose the wrong way to achieve it. Knew that the way i live, the things i own are exactly the result of my attitude to life, my past decisinos, my mentality.
Lately i started to feel like i want to cahnge, want something more, do something on my own and achieve results. Then i found the Millionaire Fastlane , started reading and during the whole book i felt like yeah thats true... its logical.. this is waht i want. So here I am now, i'm ready to learn, ready to start something, work for it, learn from mistakes, improve.
P.S. Sorry for the long post. Have a nice day!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
