johnnybaxter
New Contributor
I'm Johnny Baxter from the Metro Atlanta area. I enjoy online marketing and even at 76 I feel excited everyday because of
the new possibilities. I still operate a home remodeling business along with my son. Glad to meet everyone.
Starting in approx 3 weeks I will be offering quality marketing software and other tools that you will be able to receive free in
a lot of cases. This is not some cheap e-book plr or other garbage that most people use for give-away magnets.
Interested...stay tuned.
the new possibilities. I still operate a home remodeling business along with my son. Glad to meet everyone.
Starting in approx 3 weeks I will be offering quality marketing software and other tools that you will be able to receive free in
a lot of cases. This is not some cheap e-book plr or other garbage that most people use for give-away magnets.
Interested...stay tuned.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
