Hey everyone,
It's great to be on the forum! After briefly scrolling through there seems to be so much value in one place here, which I love. I can't wait to provide some of my own value and knowledge on here too, not saying I know much right now but happy to be involved in the community. Just finished reading TFL and had to come straight on here.
I'm a 19 year old at university dreading living a life on the sidewalk or the slowlane. A life like that has always sounded imprisoning to me and I'm determined to ride in the fast lane, like everyone else here.
I hope we can all help eachother out in achieving our dreams. Looking forward to speaking to you all!
It's great to be on the forum! After briefly scrolling through there seems to be so much value in one place here, which I love. I can't wait to provide some of my own value and knowledge on here too, not saying I know much right now but happy to be involved in the community. Just finished reading TFL and had to come straight on here.
I'm a 19 year old at university dreading living a life on the sidewalk or the slowlane. A life like that has always sounded imprisoning to me and I'm determined to ride in the fast lane, like everyone else here.
I hope we can all help eachother out in achieving our dreams. Looking forward to speaking to you all!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
