What's new

My Introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

CedricDrenth

New Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Mar 18, 2024
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 60%
Hello everyone, my name is Cedric, and I currently study in the United States. Originally, I am from Germany and have an international background being French, Dutch, and German. The reason I came to the US, is that I got a full scholarship to play Tennis for my University. I believe that I always have been determined and ambitious in what I'm doing but recently felt a little stuck. I know playing Tennis is my passion but making money and becoming rich from it seems very unlikely. So I'm trying to figure out different ways to build wealth and become successful while I'm still young. I started reading the Millionaire Fastlane and was immediately inspired which led me to join this forum and introduce myself. Would love to make new connections whether you are at the same point where I am ("just a broke college kid ;)") or you already achieved or are on your way to becoming financially independent. Thank you!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom