What's new

My Introduction - Cavking

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Cavking

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
44
Location
South East, UK
Rep Bank
$305
User Power: 102%
Hi all,

I guess I should introduce myself.

I'm based in the UK and I am a web solutions guy! I have always been good with computers and software - all self taught and pick up new technologies pretty quickly.

I've always wanted to get a business set up and earn at least a little more than average "passive income". I'm still yet to get to that stage.

I am a full time manager for the largest construction company in the UK. I found my way into this job after scrambling around after college, it offered me a steady income so I took it and kept it since. Although I wouldn't mind dropping the job like a dead cow ASAP!

I have a bad family trait, in which I always have business ideas pop into my head at 3am, I plan them for a few days and never really action them.

First was "Real Estate" based text service, but I lost interest when I learned a big mistake when signing a contract.

Second was "Second hand" goods raffling which semed like a winner, but it's not allowed by law in the UK :nono:

Next was a hobby website but there are a few already relatively big ones already.

I am started a different version of the hobby website soon hopefully and I have another construction based app site in the pipeline waiting for the time to research a planning.

In my spare time, I read as much as I can about business and the web, I also build websites and provide web solutions to family/friends and small businesses when my help is needed.

So, there it is.

I am currently reading the Fastlane book and trying to interact with the forum also.

Happy New Year!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu Getvmepimepf. :tnyC:
 
Vjeplt NK
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom