The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My introduction and why I'm here

niffy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 21, 2022
Hi all,

I joined this forum earlier in the month during my reading of Fastlane. I have now finished the book and gained a lot of insight into the actions I need to take to succeed.

I enjoy reading the posts from other users here, especially the book recommendations. It's nice being a part of the community even if I haven't contributed much yet.

some personal story: I've struggled immensely in deciding my purpose in life so far at the age of 23. I recently was let go by my partner after 3 and a half years together. it depressed me a whole lot for quite a while, and yet, whilst I still feel a lot of hurt from it, I'm somewhat glad that I have my time back to myself as it's allowing me to focus on what and who I need to be to better my future.

I have a few ideas of what I want to pursue, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to make a solid decision. especially coming up to September - I have a choice of college courses I can take (my country offers free education in specific circumstances). I feel a tad of pressure to decide by then and honestly, it has caused me a lot of stress. I'm confident I will arrive at some conclusion by then, but I would absolutely appreciate any readers of this post to share their experiences in this aspect of their lives past or present.

thanks for reading. I wish everyone here the best in their endeavours.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Hi all,

I joined this forum earlier in the month during my reading of Fastlane. I have now finished the book and gained a lot of insight into the actions I need to take to succeed.

I enjoy reading the posts from other users here, especially the book recommendations. It's nice being a part of the community even if I haven't contributed much yet.

some personal story: I've struggled immensely in deciding my purpose in life so far at the age of 23. I recently was let go by my partner after 3 and a half years together. it depressed me a whole lot for quite a while, and yet, whilst I still feel a lot of hurt from it, I'm somewhat glad that I have my time back to myself as it's allowing me to focus on what and who I need to be to better my future.

I have a few ideas of what I want to pursue, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to make a solid decision. especially coming up to September - I have a choice of college courses I can take (my country offers free education in specific circumstances). I feel a tad of pressure to decide by then and honestly, it has caused me a lot of stress. I'm confident I will arrive at some conclusion by then, but I would absolutely appreciate any readers of this post to share their experiences in this aspect of their lives past or present.

thanks for reading. I wish everyone here the best in their endeavours.
Welcome to the forum.
I have had several breakups and we always end up getting over it, you will too. At first it's hard I know, but doing sports, art, your business... or something you love will change your mind.
Even if you have little time in front of you, I recommend that you experiment all the same, with the internet you can test business ideas at a lower cost and who knows how to make a side business or a real business for later!
Good luck to you, experiment, create things, learn, fail. This is the most important I think.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...