The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My intro to the Fastlane

Brethawy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jul 31, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
Hello FTF members,

My name is Grant and I've finally read the Millionaire Fastlane !

My story isn't too unique unfortunately. I'm 21 and after being born and raised in Florida all my life I finally determined enough is enough. I wasn't happy with the weather (too hot and humid for my preference), I disliked the demographic, I disliked my job. Finally it hit me one night, I've always wanted to move to a destination that is much younger and out west, so what am I waiting for?

That week I turned down a higher paying job, quit my current job, and packed up all my stuff in my little Corvette and drove off to Salt Lake City, Utah!

My family has owned their own business' before but none would be considered Fastlane, they were still 9-5 trading their time for money. I want to break that mold more than anything. My new job is still in the automotive market, however, all I want is to have that freedom that I read about. I don't want to keep waking up knowing that I'll earn X dollars if I trade Y hours of my life.

I've never had a mentor or anyone with true success for that matter in Florida, which is partly the reason why I moved. Nor do I have the guidance I wish I could have on my business path.Regardless, here I am waiting to soak up whatever I can on this forum by those that all have the same aspirations as I do.

I'm building my own life the way I want to. Do I know how yet? Absolutely not. But this is my first step.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Under-Dog

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Jan 16, 2015
So.Cal
We all have to take the first step somewhere! Glad you came to this place, it's really helped me a lot with taking action and hopefully it'll help you as well. The info is here but it's up to you if you execute it. Don't forget to checkout all of the GOLD threads here

Brethawy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jul 31, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
We all have to take the first step somewhere! Glad you came to this place, it's really helped me a lot with taking action and hopefully it'll help you as well. The info is here but it's up to you if you execute it. Don't forget to checkout all of the GOLD threads here

Thanks for the info! Thankfully I have already read through most of the GOLD threads. I figured since I lurked on this forum daily, that it is silly I have officially joined yet. I look forward to learning and more importantly FINALLY TAKING ACTION.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...