- Joined
- Jul 29, 2008
- Messages
- 2,044
Rep Bank
$1,155
$1,155
User Power: 10%
Colt AR15, not sure of all the detials yet, but its got some toys on it.
I'm not a huge M16 fan, but I can't deny that its a good rifle. Personaly when I buy my assualt rifle its going to be an AK47/M14, or if I can afford it a G36 or P90. But a class 3 P90 not a lame long barrel civilian one.
One of the guys who sat next to me in German class last semester was in Iraq for two tours and said he switched to the 14 first chance he got. The 7.62 round drops them better at longer distances, and the 14 isn't bothered by the sand as much.
My favorite rifle to fire is still my Grandfathers M1 Carbine. Its not the most powerfull but its very easy to shoot, and accurite.(well accurite enough to get three notch's on the stock!) He picked it up on a beach in the Philippines since the PO didn't need it anymore. Also when a Japanese machine gun is unloading on you for all its worth, anything that shoots thats within reach works.
I'm not a huge M16 fan, but I can't deny that its a good rifle. Personaly when I buy my assualt rifle its going to be an AK47/M14, or if I can afford it a G36 or P90. But a class 3 P90 not a lame long barrel civilian one.
One of the guys who sat next to me in German class last semester was in Iraq for two tours and said he switched to the 14 first chance he got. The 7.62 round drops them better at longer distances, and the 14 isn't bothered by the sand as much.
My favorite rifle to fire is still my Grandfathers M1 Carbine. Its not the most powerfull but its very easy to shoot, and accurite.(well accurite enough to get three notch's on the stock!) He picked it up on a beach in the Philippines since the PO didn't need it anymore. Also when a Japanese machine gun is unloading on you for all its worth, anything that shoots thats within reach works.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
