The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Food Business Process

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Hello Guys,

In first instance please apologize my English, it is not my mother language.

I’ve been here few months ago trying to figure out what to do with my professional life. Well, in that time I was still in my suck end job in a dead end corporation. I was earning a good money but after read the TMF my mind blew away.

I jumped out from my job in the end of September without knowing what to do, totally lost in a new world of endless opportunities. I spent whole October looking for something, searching any business to pop in… without success, I went to my brother to ask help. He is an entrepreneur and today he is earning a pretty good six figure salary. He recommended me to help my mother with her business, once she is totally lost about how to manage her own things, she is like the person that is “lost in the cloud” but she is good on manually job. My brother would be investing in our business until we start to profit something.

The first thing that I was avoiding was to work with friends or family but it was the only thing that end in my lap, I accepted and now I own 50% of the business.

We offer tasty and health meals for those who wants to lost wheight and improve the functions of the body. We also make the whole diet for athletes which have a specific nutrition for their goals.

During November and December I’ve been organizing all stuffs that I got from my mother, customers, spends, everything. The idea is to let my mother only with the manually thing while I got everything to care like: Paying bills, manage finances, marketing, social media, safe the data, contact with the customer, improve the menu and logo and anything which is not about to manufacture the product.

I have to confess that everything is so confusing and new for me, I used to stay in front of a computer coding for database. Now I have to think about everything and care about everything, from one side I am excited for the other I am F*cking scared. Even because I have a child, so the fear to run out of money is always here.

Nowadays we use to sell only to people but we want to change this in 6 months and start to sell some specifics products to supermarkets. In order to we sell in big scale we need to produce in big scale, we went to check out the price of machines and my brother will buy it for us. But I am not interest in this right now, I am more interest in increase or customers, check failures in our process, pay our bills with our money and not my brother`s money.

I`ve set a lot of goals for this year one of them is to start to run with our own money until July. So I need to increase the number of customers, pretty soon I will need an employee to help my mother to produce our meals.

So I build this topic to accept opinions, you know, I am new at entrepreneurship and anything can help me to build my empire.

My website Is been building for an enterprise, I will send once it gets online.

I need to start think how to do an presentation about our business to other business, big customers like supermarkets always ask us to send an presentation and I don`t have idea how can I do it in an authentic way.

So I will be writing my process here for other people check and maybe avoid failures in their process.

GG

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
I will update what I learned so far.

• I've been giving a lot of excuses to myself to do not do or delay things that I had to do. Once I realized that I could do them even if it is not in a professional way I could get results which guide me to improvement

• I got 3 new customers these days and all of them I had some faults when we talk about "customer service" which made me pay more attetion to this part

• I still don't have a F*cking idea how to manage my stock, I spend so much time updating my excel form and always with little mistakes which make me reorganize and count every single product again.

• I saw a video marketing of a business pretty much like mine but they are waaay to far. They are make rivers of money and manufacturacting the product in industrial scale. From once side I got excited because If they arrived there I can do also but from another side I got scared because I don't know nothing about industrial production yet, so I don't have idea how the arrived at that level.

This week I will start a digital marketing course about instagram and see how it goes, I need to increase de flow of my orders to feel where I need to improve or fix to the next level.

Last edited:

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Hello Guys, I am here to update my progress since my last post.

February was my best month, we duplicated my revenues and I felt very excited because I start to feel that I can double my revenue every month :).

Following this situation, I had problems, I doubled my orders and doubled the production. I started to feel the need to hire someone to help the product manufacture and another person to help me with the orders because I was stuck in this process and I could not think on the strategy to grow the business.

This month started a little bit harder because we had a long holiday, 1 week to be precisely, and my father died last week by pulmonary cancer, so the business freez because my mother and I are mourning.

As my requests doubled last month, I have many orders unorganized so I got this week and maybe the next one to put everything in their places and build a scheme to add my orders faster in my database.

Now I need to confess my hate for Instagram. I've been out of this social media for 10 months and my life is better. Focus improvement, good self-stem, no anxiety and more ... I do not have plans to comeback to this hyper-reallity but for my business it is something really important. Instagram for sells are really F*cking good, I bought an online course 3 weeks ago about how to build and manage an Instagram for business and I only opened the first video until now.

I know I need to change my mind about it but I really hate to be on the phone, and if I start to work on Instagram of course I will need to spend my time on it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.