The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My first post finnally joining the community i was looking for

EvOLVe

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 25, 2022
Hey guys im from India I have graduated in computer science and engineering from the starting of the degree I was really fascinated by Canada and always wanted to live there.
from childhood i thought of getting a job marriage and so and so scripted bs.
Nearing my graduation I read about various things I can do and doing so got to know what a business can offer then started reading books and finnally stumbled upon the unscripted book really this was my first time reading a book with such enthusiasm and it really got my basics clear about how a business should function currently I'm action faking but trying to replace it with practical action from now onwards really looking for a good learning from you guys and hope I can add some value too cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sega Saph

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 17, 2021
Russia
What value can you add for example? Can you explain this? Thank you.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Hi!

Sega Saph

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 17, 2021
Russia
The value i can add to this forum can be my experiences knowledge and recommendations
Oh, sorry, I did not even say "hi". Greet you buddy!
What kind of exp you have? Do you have a job now? What did you used to for living? What is your area? Probably I need your recommend but do not now which area it would be.
Thanks and have a great day!

EvOLVe

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 25, 2022
Oh, sorry, I did not even say "hi". Greet you buddy!
What kind of exp you have? Do you have a job now? What did you used to for living? What is your area? Probably I need your recommend but do not now which area it would be.
Thanks and have a great day!
Yeah not a problem buddy.
Yeah my major is in computer science and currently I'm interning with a multinational company and I'm working on cloud technologies azure .net tech stack I'm a fresher by the way I have 3 months of work experience by now and if I can help you in any way I'll be really happy and what about you buddy??

Sega Saph

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 17, 2021
Russia
Yeah not a problem buddy.
Yeah my major is in computer science and currently I'm interning with a multinational company and I'm working on cloud technologies azure .net tech stack I'm a fresher by the way I have 3 months of work experience by now and if I can help you in any way I'll be really happy and what about you buddy??
Oh, that's awesome. Happy to see you here IT guy. It is really great to change life of ppl making virtual products, eh?
I had worked as a teacher of parcour for the last two years and now i work as a teacher of english for kids in privite school. My major is PE but i hav not finished it yet (i need another 2 yers for it. I can help with nutritions, sports and weightlifting for example. And if you had some problems with joints, no problem, i can recommend smth helpful.
Have a huge day, man. Cheers

EvOLVe

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 25, 2022
Oh, that's awesome. Happy to see you here IT guy. It is really great to change life of ppl making virtual products, eh?
I had worked as a teacher of parcour for the last two years and now i work as a teacher of english for kids in privite school. My major is PE but i hav not finished it yet (i need another 2 yers for it. I can help with nutritions, sports and weightlifting for example. And if you had some problems with joints, no problem, i can recommend smth helpful.
Have a huge day, man. Cheers
I that's really great i was thinking of starting a thread of how to take care of your health as you go through the entrepreneurial journey.
Can you recommend basic nutrition that every one should follow up and how about well being with entrepreneurial journey health is the major part.
I for example i used to go for a wal in the morning coming back freshn up have a fruit for digestive fibers nuts for fatty acids have a meal with veggies etc how do you go about it but my main problem with gym is after 2 or 3 months I tend to get resistant to the routine how do you go about it how can we take care of work health simultaneously can you share your wisdom with us I'll be really thankful for your help cheers buddy...

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India
Hey guys im from India I have graduated in computer science and engineering from the starting of the degree I was really fascinated by Canada and always wanted to live there.
from childhood i thought of getting a job marriage and so and so scripted bs.
Nearing my graduation I read about various things I can do and doing so got to know what a business can offer then started reading books and finnally stumbled upon the unscripted book really this was my first time reading a book with such enthusiasm and it really got my basics clear about how a business should function currently I'm action faking but trying to replace it with practical action from now onwards really looking for a good learning from you guys and hope I can add some value too cheers
Halo friend. Welcome to forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...