Hi everyone,
This is my first picture book I created couple of years ago using Photoshop.
I decided I wanted to publish it on Amazon kindle, but was not sure how. I did some research and found some templates:
kf8fixed layout children's picture book template
http://codecanyon.net/item/kf8fixed-layout-childrens-picture-book-template-/2586481
Kindle fixed layout template
http://authoradventures.blogspot.co.uk/p/templates.html
I used the kf8fixed layout children's picture book template and managed to upload the book to Amazon. but I did not realize at the time that the look inside feature would not function and the page length would only show one page. For some reason the look inside feature is now functioning after three months, since I published it.
Does anyone know of other ways of doing a picture book, using full length pictures, which is not fixed? I have other ideas for picture books.
The book is currently free from 2 Jan - 5 Jan 2015
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MHQZN7U/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20
Thanks for your help.
This is my first picture book I created couple of years ago using Photoshop.
I decided I wanted to publish it on Amazon kindle, but was not sure how. I did some research and found some templates:
kf8fixed layout children's picture book template
http://codecanyon.net/item/kf8fixed-layout-childrens-picture-book-template-/2586481
Kindle fixed layout template
http://authoradventures.blogspot.co.uk/p/templates.html
I used the kf8fixed layout children's picture book template and managed to upload the book to Amazon. but I did not realize at the time that the look inside feature would not function and the page length would only show one page. For some reason the look inside feature is now functioning after three months, since I published it.
Does anyone know of other ways of doing a picture book, using full length pictures, which is not fixed? I have other ideas for picture books.
The book is currently free from 2 Jan - 5 Jan 2015
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MHQZN7U/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20
Thanks for your help.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
