The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My first failure

Anything related to matters of the mind

KJFast

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 8, 2023
Hey guys.

Recently accepted my current business is my first “failure.”

As my first business it’s not surprising, especially as I started it without a clue what I was doing and before reading any of MJ’s books. Yeah sure it’s turned a profit but it won’t be the automated £2000 a month to allow me the basic level of freedom I want.

Now I am going to instantly start another business. My first takeaway is I’ve got to learn to research more and launch with a site that doesn’t look like a shitty scam.

I’m going to go after a model this time which doesn’t involve physical shipping of products. Likely digital products as lex did could be a good option for me or an SAAS. Anyways this all for me to figure out but for all new entrepreneurs or anyone out there.

FAILURE = SUCCESS

The lessons I’ve learned have been paramount and in a couple months I’ll be so ecstatic once I have my baby business making me £1000-£2000 monthly with a “passive” setup.

KEEP MOVING FORWARDS.

I decided to not allow momentum paralysis to keep me in current venture… for those who read unscripted

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JophMax

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 28, 2023
Hey guys.

As my first business it’s not surprising, especially as I started it without a clue what I was doing and before reading any of MJ’s books. Yeah sure it’s turned a profit but it won’t be the automated £2000 a month to allow me the basic level of freedom I want.

Now I am going to instantly start another business. My first takeaway is I’ve got to learn to research more and launch with a site that doesn’t look like a shitty scam.

I’m going to go after a model this time which doesn’t involve physical shipping of products. Likely digital products as lex did could be a good option for me or an SAAS. Anyways this all for me to figure out but for all new entrepreneurs or anyone out there.

FAILURE = SUCCESS

The lessons I’ve learned have been paramount and in a couple months I’ll be so ecstatic once I have my baby business making me £1000-£2000 monthly with a “passive” setup.

KEEP MOVING FORWARDS.

I decided to not allow momentum paralysis to keep me in current venture… for those who read unscripted
Wish you the best in your new business. You have learned many valuable lessons in much less time than others because of failure.

KJFast

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 8, 2023
Wish you the best in your new business. You have learned many valuable lessons in much less time than others because of failure.
Thank you, tonight I will write down and follow a process to decide what business model I shall begin. Then relevant research I’ll start asap to find my market and products

LibertyPioneer

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Feb 18, 2024
Hamburg, Germany
Good luck with your new venture! The lessons you've learned from this experience are invaluable and will put you ahead of many who have yet to embrace the powerful teacher that is failure. Here's to turning those lessons into success in your next project!

KJFast

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 8, 2023
Good luck with your new venture! The lessons you've learned from this experience are invaluable and will put you ahead of many who have yet to embrace the powerful teacher that is failure. Here's to turning those lessons into success in your next project!
Thank you, been a headache tonight to be fair but more of a mental battle I’ve got to face for myself. Just over making the decision of a business model to pursue, though I think I will have made my decision tomorrow then take action and faster than I did on my last business.

Bless up

DonyaSze

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Jan 17, 2024
FAILURE = SUCCESS
Love this. It’s so true because you learn so much after a big flop. I’m experienced in failure too haha

Keushei

Serial Entrepeneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Dec 31, 2022
United kingdom
Hey guys.

FAILURE = SUCCESS

KEEP MOVING FORWARDS.

If you want a site built I’d be happy to help out (especially if you’re think your site looks “scammy”

Anyone I help in here I give a heavy discount too.

Just send me a dm if you’re interested, and if it’s just a landing page we can knock that up in a couple of days too.

ALL$NTMC

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Sep 29, 2023
Hey guys.

FAILURE = SUCCESS

KEEP MOVING FORWARDS.

That’s what it’s all about five from failure to failure and keep the enthusiasm! It’s a marathon

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.