Livily
New Contributor
Hello Everybody first thread on here. I love the progress thread, I've read so far. it really helps, seeing everybody progress on their journey to success. I decide that documenting my progress. And sharing my experience will be a great way to end the cycle of thinking and waiting which very rarely works in building success and should prompt me to take daily action.
So this thread will focus on the month of September. 30days to build a business or service that earns me a revenue of 5k or more. I'm curious to see How close I get to that mark, in the 30 day time frame. And will document each step as best as I can. as I am starting from zero net. thank you for reading I hope this progress thread will be of value. looking forward to future posts.
So this thread will focus on the month of September. 30days to build a business or service that earns me a revenue of 5k or more. I'm curious to see How close I get to that mark, in the 30 day time frame. And will document each step as best as I can. as I am starting from zero net. thank you for reading I hope this progress thread will be of value. looking forward to future posts.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
