The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Fastlane Execution

D.J.

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 24, 2011
Hey fellow entrepreneur's,

Sorry about the long time between posts, I'm avidly going through with one of my many business ventures which is taking much of my time, but let's cut to the chase I have to get back to work. :)

So here we go, basically the business plan is an at first "local" referral market/program. I've constructed a network of local company's who are willing to pay for leads, as well as some companies that aren't willing to pay for leads, I've listed them out and charted up there prices for various services and products. Okay, big deal. Why did i do this? This sizable network of companies are going to get put to use, customers are always looking to pay the cheapest price for the best service, right? So essentially what I did was the research for them, a lot of folks would love to have a no brainier when it comes to making dollar impacting decisions.

So how can i make revenue?
Coming soon!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.