The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My entrepreneurial journey

Idea threads

Jackthan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 12, 2022
I'm going to document my entrepreneurial journey here.
I'm a 19 year old man from Finland and I have a little experience from dropshipping.
I have tested 5 products up to this point and have found one winner.
I'm not trying to get rich with dropshipping.
For me ds is just a way to practice all the necessary skills to building a real sustainable brand.

I'm currently completing our obligatory military service here in Finland, so I don't have time to build a real brand straight away.

My plan:
I'm going to use the next 6 months to practicing dropshipping and all the neccessary skills that I need to master. I will analyse my mistakes after every failed product test attempt and thereby improve my skills. I'm going to work out every day (It's easy because military takes care of this for you).
I will also read and re read business and self help books to improve my knowlege and english literature.
Some books I have read: The slight edge, Unscripted , Millionaire fast lane, The obstacle is the way, Think and grow rich, Rich dad poor dad and Influence the psychology of persuasion.
I don't have much free time every day, so I'm going to do minimum of 1hour of work every day and document it to this thread.

Wish me luck.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jackthan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 12, 2022
Current situation:
I have 2 products that I have determined to be winning products and I have ordered both of them to my addres for quality inspection and custom content creation.

Tacko6

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Dec 21, 2022
UK
Good luck my friend. I’m sure you will do great. Look forward to hearing about the journey on here!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.