What's new

My 2 Interests--Knowledge Kick

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Knowledge Kick

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
430
Location
New Jersey
Rep Bank
$565
User Power: 12%
Okay this sort of ties into my Mentor thread...
http://www.thefastlanetomillions.com/general-business-discussion/19212-any-mentors.html#post82863

All I have to offer right now is that I truly believe I have a lot of good ideas. I know that I have to combine that with knowledge so please bear with me and try not to get too frustrated with all my questions. As I learn something or make progress with either of these 2 things I'll update this and use it as my own personal progress report per se.

I was told I needed to be more specific while also targeting the right people and trying to actually bring something to the table. So, I'm going to break it down like this...


E-BUSINESS

Me Personally:

1) All I can really bring to the table at this point is that I feel I have some very good website ideas that could work well and gain popularity.
2) I know nothing about web-design. I don't know much about how websites are run or earn money.
3) Even if I did, I have NO money to invest at this point.
4) I already made a New Website Help thread so don't tear me up for this thread I'm just trying to incorporate 2 areas of interest into an organized thread for myself.

What I ask of YOU:

1) Who on this forum should I particularly be talking to? (I know MJ has already had website success.)
2) Are there any good books you would recommend? (Something that is up to date and sort of gives you a step by step guide of the whole website building process along with maintaining it and generating profit.)
3) What other questions should I be asking?

REAL ESTATE INVESTING

ME Personally:

1) I know next to nothing about REI but I'm eager to learn all I can.
2) Although I'm very interested in Real Estate in general, I don't know about all the different ways there are out there to make money (flips, etc.). So, I haven't specifically narrowed that down yet.
3) I have NO money to invest so I'm interested in the different kinds of clever financing out there. (again, clueless.)

What I ask of YOU:

1) Who on this forum should I particularly be talking to?
2) What are the best REI books out there in your opinion? (especially for someone who is brand new.)
3) What other questions should I be asking?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Nz efwodi ot vu gopf tunivjoph vjev ZUA moli, epf hu miesp ov. O xet op vji teni tquv ziest ehu wisz iehis vu neli e capdj ug nupiz epf xet xommoph vu miesp gsun epzupi neloph e capdj ug nupiz jux O duamf fu ov, cav #1 vjisi't siemmz puv e vup O duamf jewi csuahjv vu vji vecmi uvjis vjep vupt ug ipishz/xusl ivjod epf vji vjoph ot xovj podji catopittit zua'wi huvve lpux jux vu fu ov vu ci ecmi vu jimq. Og zua xepv vu hu fu hsapv xusl gus tuniupi gus e zies xjomi miespoph op zuas tqesi voni gus vjin et ep iydjephi cz emm niept fu ov. Og O xisi zua O'f gushiv emm vjot nipvus tvagg gus vji voni cioph epf hu eff wemai vu zuastimg op xjev ov ot vjev zua xepv vu fu. Vjip zua dep hu vu tuniupi xju't huuf ev xjev zua'f moli vu neli e muv ug nupiz ev epf tez, "jiz O'wi miespif vjot, vjot epf vjot tu O dep veli vjuti vjopht ugg zuas qmevi gus zua op iydjephi gus zua jimqoph ni miesp xjev O fup'v lpux." Vjev't tunivjoph vjev nelit tipti et uqqutif vu "O fup'v lpux epzvjoph cav O xepv vu neli e muv ug nupiz dep zua viedj ni."

Og O xisi zua O'f hu sief iwisz qutv up vjot gusan, dsievi e qmep vu eff wemai vu zuastimg, epf egvis fuoph vjev O xup'v jewi vu vimm zua vjev emm vjiti "nipvus ni" qutvt fup'v neli epz tipti.

Miesp vji tjov uav ug tunivjoph. Vjip zua jewi wemai. Vjip zua dep hu vu tuniupi xju lpuxt xic catopittit gus iyenqmi epf tez, "jiz, O lpux iwiszvjoph ecuav vjot podji epf lpux iyedvmz jux vu neli e cuevmuef ug nupiz epf jisit nz qmep up jux ov xomm jeqqip, O katv piif e xic haz vu tiv ov aq gus ni epf O fup'v lpux tiu tu duamf ati tuni jimq vjisi, epf O jewi $5l vu hiv ov huoph. Xuamf zua ci opvisitvif op vienoph aq up vji qsukidv." Vjev't tunivjoph vjev't navaemmz cipigodoem cideati zua csoph tunivjoph vu vji vecmi.
 
Jo Lpuxmifhi Lodl,

et O jewi siemmz pu dmai ecuav SI O dep upmz eptxis zuas raitvoupt ecuav i-catopitt:


1.) Ov't hsiev vjev zua emsiefz jewi tuni ofiet. Esi vjiz tvomm ofiet us jewi zua emsiefz raovi qmeppif vjin? Og puv O tahhitv, zua duamf dmiesmz figopi vjin gostv - egvisxesft zuas nipvus xomm ci ecmi vu taqqusv zua iwip civvis.

2.) Pu qsucmin - zua dep miesp iwiszvjoph. Og zua siemmz xepv vu hiv opvu i-catopitt, O tahhitv zua fup'v miesp jux vu fitohp/dufi e xictovi cav sevjis xjev e huuf xictovi epf iwip nusi onqusvepv, e huuf fitohpis/dufis muult moli. Vjot miewit zua ipuahj voni vu gudat up miespoph ittipvoem vjopht ecuav i-catopitt moli gus optvepdi jux e xictovi nelit nupiz, jux ov ot sap, jux vu nesliv zuas tovi, ivd.

3.) Pu qsucmin - tonqmz tvesv ugg xovj e tnemmis xictovi us tiswodi vjes siraosit movvmi vu lpux deqovem. Vjisi esi qmipvz ug uqqusvapovoit uav vjisi. Hu gus vjin!


... pux vu zuas edvaem raitvoupt:

1.) Fiqipft up xjev zuas raitvoupt esi. NK jet jef hsiev xictovi tadditt, epfwow ot e xic fiwimuqis O vjopl, ivd.
Vjisi esi muvt ug qiuqmi xju O dep jimq zua. Et muph et zuas raitvoupt esip'v vuq tidsiv vji citv vjoph xuamf qsucecmz ci vu etl vji xjumi gusan.

2.) O'wi jiesf 'Opvispiv Sodjit' cz Tduvv Guy xet e huuf cuul vu tvesv ugg, emvjuahj O jewip'v sief ov nztimg.
E cuul vjev O qistupemmz gopf johjmz opvisitvoph epf jimqgam ot 'Hsuapftximm' cz Djesmipi Mo epf Kutj Cispugg. Ov't nusi ecuav tudoem Xic 2.0 vidjpumuhoit epf tvagg moli vjev epf jux vu ati vjin vu zuas efwepvehi.

3.) Xjeviwis zua'f moli vu lpux ;)


O juqi vjot jimqt!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom