- Joined
- Dec 8, 2019
- Messages
- 19
Rep Bank
$185
$185
User Power: 89%
Hello fastlaners !
I have a question : Are multi websites for same product range is useful or bad ?
Before continue reading, assume that I have no problems to code a centralization way to manage all that stuff, including managing social networks (or at least a part)
For exemple : I want to sell watches. I can make a website, like one who sells many brands, and put all my watches.
OR : I can build, let's say to 5 websites who each would sell to a persona.
The idea behind that is to have more ways to sell. Because you have 5 websites + 5 IG + 5 FB + 5 FBA + 5 * ...
Inconvenients : More websites = more work = more expenses
I think for services or high profit job is more efficient, for exemple : leveling work before house construction. To a town you can have, let's say, 5 entrepreneurs. By this way, you can reach a lot of more people than you're competitors.
What do you think about that ?
I have a question : Are multi websites for same product range is useful or bad ?
Before continue reading, assume that I have no problems to code a centralization way to manage all that stuff, including managing social networks (or at least a part)
For exemple : I want to sell watches. I can make a website, like one who sells many brands, and put all my watches.
OR : I can build, let's say to 5 websites who each would sell to a persona.
The idea behind that is to have more ways to sell. Because you have 5 websites + 5 IG + 5 FB + 5 FBA + 5 * ...
Inconvenients : More websites = more work = more expenses
I think for services or high profit job is more efficient, for exemple : leveling work before house construction. To a town you can have, let's say, 5 entrepreneurs. By this way, you can reach a lot of more people than you're competitors.
What do you think about that ?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
