The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Moving to Germany (temporarily)

LitaVK

Failure is just the raw material of success
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Dec 19, 2019
BC, Canada
Hi everyone!

I thought I’d try putting this out on here since I’ve noticed there are quite a few international members on the forum:

I will be spending May – August in Germany (for the third year in a row) and was wondering if anyone knew of any entrepreneurs in Germany, particularly in the Frankfurt area, that would be interested in hiring me to help out with their business on a regular basis during these months.

Since I’ve spent the last 4 years completing a bachelor’s degree in environmental science here in Canada, I don’t have many of the typical technical skills yet that a business owner is likely looking for, but I do have practical work/life experience, can speak German well and English fluently, and I’m currently taking steps towards gaining knowledge in various areas of business.

I’d really appreciate the opportunity to help an entrepreneur with work they want to outsource such as managing social media presence, email campaigns, newsletters etc. as well as even stuff like assisting with packing and shipping to free up their time in any way. If I can provide them value then it would also provide me value through the experience and learning-by-doing.

If I can’t find an entrepreneur or business that is interested in hiring me, I plan on getting more of a slow lane kind of job that will still allow me to develop new business-related skills and then on the side teach myself using online resources. I will likely also look for opportunities on sites such as Fiverr but I'd prefer working more directly with someone and/or their business.

Any tips, thoughts, or recommendations are very welcome!
Cheers,
Nolita

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.