The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Most important mindset to live with

Anything related to matters of the mind

devingisraving

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Feb 21, 2018
Lebanon
I am active again after being in a car accident and then being sick for 3 more days with no motivation to do anything.
Now that I am active again I just realized the meaning of life again. Let me explain. After enduring such accident, where everyone who saw it thought that me and my friends were dead, in the second of crashing, I saw my life in front of us, I thought of ideas I could put into my life, I thought about the girl I was too afraid to ask out and I thought of how I wanted to do what the hell I wanted to. At this moment, I did not care about what people said about me, I did not even think of it. After the accident when I had some down time, I also thought about how people's opinions always held me back, and how the fear of being judged always overcame the fear of dying with regrets. What I want you to get out of this is that you should do what you are entitled to, what you love and what you feel good and dedicate your life to it because one day you will not be able to do it fully and your life will fill with regrets. Start the blog, learn programming, cold call the top 10 businessmen you know, ask this girl/boy out I don't know what you are passionate about, but trust me and do it before its too late. Take risks and enjoy life and work towards happiness not pleasures, and one day you will realize that all those failure and setbacks were more beautiful than reaching the goal itself. SO many people are too worrying of reaching the goal that they just do not enjoy the ride, although it is the best part of it all.
Hope you all enjoy your life and please share below any similar life changing event that helped you alter your thoughts on life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.