- Joined
- Dec 8, 2021
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$165
$165
User Power: 129%
I found the micro/macro processes conceptualization from "Unscripted " absolutely fascinating, more so because it really reasonates with the many struggles I've faced in my life and journey.
I've cleared many of those so called block over the years, some of the self-help material did actually help me a lot, namely affirmations and changing negative to positive wording and revisiting regularly what my mind is saying.
However, I now know I've hit many roadblocks because of that.
Some beliefs which I haven't yet got rid of, related to wealth and being rich:
- "As soon as I get some cushion something unexpected will happen that will make me have to spent it all"
- "If I become rich people will want to take my money from me"
- "if I become rich I will attract violence (my kids might get kidnapped, my house burglered, car hijacked, etc"
I'm curious to know what are the most common deceptive beliefs people on the community struggle/struggled with and how they changed them, looking at practical processes, and how they might have sabotaged your macro-processes and success.
I've cleared many of those so called block over the years, some of the self-help material did actually help me a lot, namely affirmations and changing negative to positive wording and revisiting regularly what my mind is saying.
However, I now know I've hit many roadblocks because of that.
Some beliefs which I haven't yet got rid of, related to wealth and being rich:
- "As soon as I get some cushion something unexpected will happen that will make me have to spent it all"
- "If I become rich people will want to take my money from me"
- "if I become rich I will attract violence (my kids might get kidnapped, my house burglered, car hijacked, etc"
I'm curious to know what are the most common deceptive beliefs people on the community struggle/struggled with and how they changed them, looking at practical processes, and how they might have sabotaged your macro-processes and success.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
