The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Most common Micro-Processes battles ?

Anything related to matters of the mind

tradista

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Dec 8, 2021
I found the micro/macro processes conceptualization from "Unscripted " absolutely fascinating, more so because it really reasonates with the many struggles I've faced in my life and journey.

I've cleared many of those so called block over the years, some of the self-help material did actually help me a lot, namely affirmations and changing negative to positive wording and revisiting regularly what my mind is saying.

However, I now know I've hit many roadblocks because of that.

Some beliefs which I haven't yet got rid of, related to wealth and being rich:
- "As soon as I get some cushion something unexpected will happen that will make me have to spent it all"
- "If I become rich people will want to take my money from me"
- "if I become rich I will attract violence (my kids might get kidnapped, my house burglered, car hijacked, etc"

I'm curious to know what are the most common deceptive beliefs people on the community struggle/struggled with and how they changed them, looking at practical processes, and how they might have sabotaged your macro-processes and success.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GoldRider

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 4, 2012
Interesting, I have this belief that If I get rich and my parents find out, they are going to come after me , because that's what they have been doing. Sending people to stalk me, threaten me. I might deny it consciously but inside , that's how I feel. I don't feel safe.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.