Once my DNS servers update over to aptohosting, I will have
humanresourcesinvestigationservices.com added to my arsenal. In honor of April 1, the home page will say:
"Welcome To Human Resources Investigation Services. If you are seeing this site, it probably means that we are currently investigating you. Please be aware that Human Resources Investigation Services is the investigative arm of our confidential company. As you can see, this site has no function and our clients have no interaction with it.
Spending time here will not solve the problems you are being investigated for, nor will it help your cause. Please return to the email you received from us, and comply with our request for information. Thank you, and it is a pleasure serving you."
I will be sending an email which I will post here shortly. If anyone else wants to screw with their coworker today, send me a pm, and I will send them and email from this site.
"Welcome To Human Resources Investigation Services. If you are seeing this site, it probably means that we are currently investigating you. Please be aware that Human Resources Investigation Services is the investigative arm of our confidential company. As you can see, this site has no function and our clients have no interaction with it.
Spending time here will not solve the problems you are being investigated for, nor will it help your cause. Please return to the email you received from us, and comply with our request for information. Thank you, and it is a pleasure serving you."
I will be sending an email which I will post here shortly. If anyone else wants to screw with their coworker today, send me a pm, and I will send them and email from this site.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
