The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Monthly Dividends

Anything related to investing, including crypto

finances5

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 20, 2010
Hi,

Anyone know of a good page where I could look up a complete list of stocks that offers monthly dividends. And that also has a sorting facility, including the prices.

I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

finances5

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 20, 2010
Okay. But I'm not sure if you're able to break it down just to those that offer monthly dividends. Unless I'm missing something there?

Thanks again!

Traction

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Oct 13, 2013
Dividends are normally quarterly (every 4 months).
Just set the 'div yield' to 1 or more. It is in % based on the price of the stock.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
There are some stocks and many funds that pay a dividend monthly.

Bananas

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Sep 1, 2014
Texas
Dividend.com has a list of stocks paying monthly dividends:

http://www.dividend.com/dividend-stocks/monthly-dividend-stocks.php

They cover everything about dividends and have a Premium service you can subscribe to, but most parts of the site are free. I have never tried the Premium service.

Dividend Detective also has a list of monthly dividend stocks, only 4%+ yield are listed and there are over 370:

http://www.dividenddetective.com/monthly-dividends.htm

They also have a Premium service which can be subscribed to which I have also never tried but plan to in the future. It highlights sample portfolios for a person based on their personal investment strategy (and the profit/loss per year is disclosed to those who aren't paying Premium), Dividend Monsters, Monthly Monsters, and some other cool stuff.

I use both websites, but am not related to either of them, nor was I compensated to endorse them here.

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014
to be fair, if you cant find this info from google or yahoo screener tool, you shouldn't be buying stocks. stick to mutual funds.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.