- Joined
- Jul 24, 2007
- Messages
- 4,219
Rep Bank
$5,375
$5,375
User Power: 459%
I looked at the avatar that @MJ DeMarco has attached recently. It struck me as funny. The lines between weekends and weekdays have certainly blurred over the years.
It has been 17 years since I have had a job. I still have plenty to do during the week, especially when there are property transactions going on, but I have not felt that Monday morning feeling for many years.
There was a time period a few years ago where I had to jump in with both feet to try and recover from the downturn. But I worked equally through the weekends during that period. The distinction was only that I did not have any employees working on Sunday.
My routine is defined by what I want to do or prioritize. It could be work, play, or fitness.
No real point to this post. I just can't remember when I last thought "ugh... Monday".
It has been 17 years since I have had a job. I still have plenty to do during the week, especially when there are property transactions going on, but I have not felt that Monday morning feeling for many years.
There was a time period a few years ago where I had to jump in with both feet to try and recover from the downturn. But I worked equally through the weekends during that period. The distinction was only that I did not have any employees working on Sunday.
My routine is defined by what I want to do or prioritize. It could be work, play, or fitness.
No real point to this post. I just can't remember when I last thought "ugh... Monday".
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
