Wonder3581
New Contributor
Looking at my latest Comcast bill, I realized that I pay about $6.00/month for the modem provided my Comcast. I'm guessing most people rent the modems from Comcast as well. In two years I've already paid out about $150.00 in modem rental fees! It seems to me, that I should be able to get whole sale modems for cheap ($10.00) a piece. Theoretically, I could set-up a modem mail in service, where I reach out to every Comcast owner and provide them with a prepaid padded envelope. They mail me their Comcast modem with a $20.00 check, I ship back a new modem for my costumer to keep. I then mail the Comcast rental model back Comcast and deal with updating the account on behalf of my client. Anyone know where I can get modems for very cheap or of service such as this?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
