- Joined
- Jul 25, 2007
- Messages
- 822
Rep Bank
$840
$840
User Power: 15%
Having been in the Lexus Fastlane post category for a while,
when the hubby asked a week ago what type of car I'd like,
Lexus was the first brand to pop into my head
(I do like the car - very boxy).
So we bought a Lexus on the weekend
(used, of course).
Now, with a few more posts, I'm in the Mercedes category
and am thinking "hhhmmm.... those are nice cars too."
So I've finally figured out MJ's evil plan.
This forum isn't about wealth building, folks.
He is slowly moving us along the car range
until we're all driving Lambo's.
I betcha he's working out an affiliate deal with Lambo
as we speak.
: ) <--------- old school smiley for an old school gal
when the hubby asked a week ago what type of car I'd like,
Lexus was the first brand to pop into my head
(I do like the car - very boxy).
So we bought a Lexus on the weekend
(used, of course).
Now, with a few more posts, I'm in the Mercedes category
and am thinking "hhhmmm.... those are nice cars too."
So I've finally figured out MJ's evil plan.
This forum isn't about wealth building, folks.
He is slowly moving us along the car range
until we're all driving Lambo's.
I betcha he's working out an affiliate deal with Lambo
as we speak.
: ) <--------- old school smiley for an old school gal
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
