Who are you? Really think about that. Who are you?
What is your purpose in this life?
A personal mission statement is your statement to yourself and the world that conveys what your life is about. Countries have constitutions, buildings have blueprints, and you need a mission statement.
It can be whatever you want. A vision for the future, a way of being, things you want to do, a sentence or a whole book. What matters is that it is important to you and helps you focus on whats important.
This is what I have been doing in school in the past little bit and I thought I'd share mine:
I am an Entrepreneur. Innovation is my friend. The status quo is my enemy. My life is dedicated to providing value to myself, others and God by finding better or new ways to do things. Time is my currency, not to be wasted on trivial things, but on things that will last all my life and even beyond it. Change is my trusted old advisor, helping me overcome my problems by not doing the same mistake. I will not trust others to do things for me but I wont appear at the battlefield alone. By the time I am old, and have achieved the dreams I have fought for, I will help the young warriors blaze their own path as they tread toward their north star.
It is a bit Fastlane bias, but I think it translates pretty well into the other areas of my life.
Also, although its not written by me, I love this Life Manifesto and have it hanging in my room:
I Am An Entrepreneur
Do you have one?
What is your purpose in this life?
A personal mission statement is your statement to yourself and the world that conveys what your life is about. Countries have constitutions, buildings have blueprints, and you need a mission statement.
It can be whatever you want. A vision for the future, a way of being, things you want to do, a sentence or a whole book. What matters is that it is important to you and helps you focus on whats important.
This is what I have been doing in school in the past little bit and I thought I'd share mine:
I am an Entrepreneur. Innovation is my friend. The status quo is my enemy. My life is dedicated to providing value to myself, others and God by finding better or new ways to do things. Time is my currency, not to be wasted on trivial things, but on things that will last all my life and even beyond it. Change is my trusted old advisor, helping me overcome my problems by not doing the same mistake. I will not trust others to do things for me but I wont appear at the battlefield alone. By the time I am old, and have achieved the dreams I have fought for, I will help the young warriors blaze their own path as they tread toward their north star.
It is a bit Fastlane bias, but I think it translates pretty well into the other areas of my life.
Also, although its not written by me, I love this Life Manifesto and have it hanging in my room:
I Am An Entrepreneur
Do you have one?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
