Hey everyone,
One of my professors for a course I'm currently enrolled in (business / international related) has informed me that ministers from Myanmar are going to be visiting my university to speak. I was also told that a small group of students (including myself) might be able to have lunch with them.
This is a unique opportunity...
I've been doing a little research on Myanmar (formerly Burma) because I, of course, should educate myself on the country. I found an article that says (about Myanmar): "biggest emerging market opportunity since China" and "the next economic frontier in Asia."
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/NE17Ae01.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myanmar
Long story short, the government of Myanmar was recently reformed to be more like the USA (democratic and capitalistic). So I'm assuming the purpose of their visit is to promote / stimulate international business in their country. And I'm naturally interested, haha.
Do you have any information to share with me (and the forum) about Myanmar?
Do you have any advice on meeting with people of their stature?
Are there any questions you'd like me to ask them? If so, I will ask them and of course, share their responses here.
P.S. I'll try to get more information on this as well. E.g. who exactly is coming, etc.
Cheers,
Daniel
One of my professors for a course I'm currently enrolled in (business / international related) has informed me that ministers from Myanmar are going to be visiting my university to speak. I was also told that a small group of students (including myself) might be able to have lunch with them.
This is a unique opportunity...
I've been doing a little research on Myanmar (formerly Burma) because I, of course, should educate myself on the country. I found an article that says (about Myanmar): "biggest emerging market opportunity since China" and "the next economic frontier in Asia."
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/NE17Ae01.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myanmar
Long story short, the government of Myanmar was recently reformed to be more like the USA (democratic and capitalistic). So I'm assuming the purpose of their visit is to promote / stimulate international business in their country. And I'm naturally interested, haha.
Do you have any information to share with me (and the forum) about Myanmar?
Do you have any advice on meeting with people of their stature?
Are there any questions you'd like me to ask them? If so, I will ask them and of course, share their responses here.
P.S. I'll try to get more information on this as well. E.g. who exactly is coming, etc.
Cheers,
Daniel
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
