Hey guys,
So I written my first book months ago, but have just had it sitting on computer because it needs to be edited, and a cover needs to be made and I need a website....ext. I've put the book on hold so I can get a job to fund the expenses of publishing the book, but that has gotten me no where. So I wanted to know whats the minimum amount of money I can spend and get my ebook out there for sale? This is my first time trying out publishing so I would love some advice. Thanks in advance.
So I written my first book months ago, but have just had it sitting on computer because it needs to be edited, and a cover needs to be made and I need a website....ext. I've put the book on hold so I can get a job to fund the expenses of publishing the book, but that has gotten me no where. So I wanted to know whats the minimum amount of money I can spend and get my ebook out there for sale? This is my first time trying out publishing so I would love some advice. Thanks in advance.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
