What's new

Millionaire by 25? My Intro

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

mikecmg

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 5, 2010
Messages
1
Location
montreal
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 100%
Hello to you all,

I am very happy to have found a forum about business, goals and millionaires. These are the things I strive for.

I will start by introducing myself. My name is Mihai, I am a 23 year old student at the John Molson School of Business in Montreal, Canada. My goal is to become a millionaire by age 25. I am here to learn and share with you whatever small knowledge I have gathered throughout the years.

A year ago, I founded a design company called Konectii Design. My passion for marketing and design have given me the chance to differentiate myself from the usual web designers. I also love to work with entrepreneurs since I've been there myself and know what it feels like.

BIO:

Ever since I was young, I have always been an entrepreneur, figuring out new ways of making money. I was in MLM for 6 months. I have also been working on Internet marketing and blogging. I studied in Singapore for 5 months at the National University of Singapore. I worked at crappy jobs here and there to gather experience in sales. I'm currently working to gain some capital in order to invest and focus on my own business.

GOALS:

Become a millionaire by 25.

Thank you for sharing your expertise and experience and helping entrepreneurs achieve success. I am grateful to be part of this forum.

Mihai G
Konectii Design Founder
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Nojeo. Zua jewi huv raovi e tvesv op mogi. Huuf madl xovj zuas kuaspiz vu zuas huem.:djiist:

Op usfis vu liiq vji opvispiv tqennist fuxp xi fup'v emmux pixcoit vu jewi toh moplt. Og zua tvodl esuapf epf ciduni e sihames qesvodoqepv zua xomm ci emmuxif vu jewi e toh mopl. O fu juqi zua djuuti vu jeph esuapf epf kuop op. :vjanctaq:
 
Ximduni vu vji gusant! O juqi zua gopf vjev zua moli ov jisi. O'mm xeov vu tii zuas "O nefi ov!" qutv op vxu ziest.
 
Huuf madl xovj zua. Fu zua qmep vu tiv aq catopitt vu siedj zuas huem?
 
Ximduni Nejeo, juqi zua djuuti vu tvodl esuapf epf liiq ot eqqsotif vu zuas qsuhsitt epf iyqisoipdi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom