Please do not post in this thread, feel free to like/speed something you find useful but I think everyone would prefer it if you didn't have to filter though a bunch of other peoples posts to find the resources.
I am constantly discovering new resources while I work that help me in a variety of ways; I am sure the resources that are helping me out can help others out as well so I will be adding them whenever I come across a new resource I have found useful, short and sweet, no BS, and hopefully someone gets some help from it. (As always, I am not affiliated, connected, or have any vested interest with the products I share in these posts in any way, shape, or form.)
Resource #1 (Anti-Procrastinator): StayFocusd
StayFocusd is a free Chrome extension that increases your productivity by limiting the amount of time that you can spend on time-wasting websites. Recently I have been working hard and then find myself on a site that 5 minutes of browsing turns into 30 minutes or 60 minutes of wasted time so this has been a godsend, it has a number of options that allow you to be as modest or as extreme as you like with you site blocking capabilities.
Get it here: StayFocusd
I am constantly discovering new resources while I work that help me in a variety of ways; I am sure the resources that are helping me out can help others out as well so I will be adding them whenever I come across a new resource I have found useful, short and sweet, no BS, and hopefully someone gets some help from it. (As always, I am not affiliated, connected, or have any vested interest with the products I share in these posts in any way, shape, or form.)
Resource #1 (Anti-Procrastinator): StayFocusd
StayFocusd is a free Chrome extension that increases your productivity by limiting the amount of time that you can spend on time-wasting websites. Recently I have been working hard and then find myself on a site that 5 minutes of browsing turns into 30 minutes or 60 minutes of wasted time so this has been a godsend, it has a number of options that allow you to be as modest or as extreme as you like with you site blocking capabilities.
Get it here: StayFocusd
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
