The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Michigan based

TurboTT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
May 22, 2013
Hi Everyone,

Im Todd and live up in Michigan. After working in the financial sector for a few years I couldnt stand watching the leeches suck the life blood out of the general public and walked away. I spent so much time and effort geoing to college and getting a degree to find out it was only a waste of time and money for ME.

I just started my first business a few years ago and its finally starting to really generate some decent income. The business is within a small niche in the shipping industry. I hope to learn from all of you and to give advice or some direction to those looking to start their own business.

Thanks

Todd

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Hey welcome. I was with a hard money lender and that was an experience. 30 minutes outside Detroit. What City agree you in ?

yahdmon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
May 3, 2012
I live in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Welcome...
Farmington Hills in the house -- this meetup is long overdue.
And lets hurry, it will be snowing and cold again soon.

BIGGUNS,

I meant to invite you also will keep you guys updated along with everyone else

Wimtbimtb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Dec 14, 2008
South East Michigan
Im thinking some time in July at one of the metro parks we could BBQ and what~not thinking something near metro airport or maybe down in Monroe on Lake Erie or up in Macomb county near metro parkway lets start throwing out Ideas. IMHO July is best for weather and most people.

TurboTT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
May 22, 2013
Brighton has a real nice park. I have been to quite a few car events there that were real nice.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Brighton seems good. Nice place and a fair drive for most it seems so far.
Hey inlikeflint... Grand Haven... I was there once but it is beautiful in the Summer!

InLikeFlint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 19, 2012
Michigan, USA
Both Bloomfield Hills AND Grand Haven are beautiful! Just Grand Haven primarily in the summer when the beaches are open, luckily I have the luxury of living on a private beach, so I don't have to deal with the tourist crowds!

Wimtbimtb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Dec 14, 2008
South East Michigan
Well fastlaners which day/weekend works best for You in July ? Looking like the general area everyone is wanting the meet up to be at is Brighton so lets put the game plan together figure giving it over a month will let everyone know plus gives you time to plan for the day/evening event.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Hey Wimtbimtb.....are you leading this gathering? Lol....I was just thinking, if you're not, and you were to ask who wants to lead....on THIS forum...EVERYONE would raise their hand..lol

EastWind

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 31, 2009
USA
Oooh Hey.
I'm in Southfield. Let's do this. We don't need to wait for the weather to be nice, we can find an indoor area.

K.Y.

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 4, 2013
Oooh Hey.
I'm in Southfield. Let's do this. We don't need to wait for the weather to be nice, we can find an indoor area.

I work in a co working office. renting conference rooms is an option. the office is located in Troy.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Yea Eddie....why wait if we have enough people. It'll grow with each meeting I'm sure. Mm...tell em we'll pay him $5 a head..

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...