The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Metaverse/ Crypto Networking

tomrbbo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 25, 2022
Hi all,

I have the long term goal of building my business in the emerging crypto/ metaverse space. So much opportunity to build a business and scale rapidly in a space with reasonable barriers to entry. Currently trying to overcome said barriers myself and upskill my knowledge in the space to identify opportunities - obviously doing my own research but would be great to network with people who have similar interests/ ambitions and may be able to guide my research, very much in early stage - 'don't know what I don't know'.

Would be great to hear from you all, any reading suggestions of course hugely appreciated!

Tomrbbo

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sega Saph

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Dec 17, 2021
Russia
Great you, man.
What kind of crypto space you mean? Do you want to create new coin and network? Or you want to open found of crypto and rules the money of your clients? What value you want to add to metaverse/crypto space? Maybe CEX or DEX you want to create?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.