The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Planning to increase industry awareness with a weekly metaverse newsletter (looking for feedback)

Idea threads

DonnieBrasco

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Feb 18, 2020
SEA - EU - AFRICA
I’ve been trading crypto for a few years and I always wanted to get involved in the crypto industry besides just trading/staking currencies.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any blockchain development skills within my digital agencies employees so I have decided to start a newsletter to spread education about crypto and the future of the metaverse. It will include up-to-date project updates and news written and researched by my inhouse copywriter and me, I would appreciate your feedback.

newsletter: https://themetaletter.substack.com

It’s still in its early stages, but I would like to hear your advice.

A - Would you subscribe?

B - If you would, how often would you want to receive a newsletter (1,2,3x a week)

C - What topics would you like to read about?

D - Would you find a weekly newsletter every week in your inbox about the latest news/NFT & play to earn opportunities useful?

Thanks in advance for everyone’s feedback

Regards

Donnie

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eadeyemi.contact

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 13, 2022
I think the overall idea is great but I think to add more value to the newsletter, a different angle would help. My view point is from someone who appreciates and understands the technology, but is not exactly into flipping nfts.

A. I would need to see more articles. Right now less likely though, mainly because alot of this information can be found on Twitter. Many news outlets on Twitter also have a newsletter thread attached.

B. Up to 3 times if the information is of real good value.

C. Nfts and Metaverse but information that is not as easy to find.

D. News and nfts yes, but play 2 earn opportunities maybe more so related to investing. Ex. Sandbox, Axie Infinity

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.