Hey I wasn't sure what forum this question applies to most, so I thought I'd put it here.
How many people on this forum have a mentor, and what did it do for you?
I've been feeling for quite some time now that a mentor would be something good for me, someone to teach me things in life I may have missed out on, and to keep me on the right path(not to say I wouldn't try myself, but if I've never been on the path, how would I know?). I always feel like I'm surrounded by people who don't see things like I do, so when I try to talk about any of this stuff, I become uncertain because I don't know if it's me who has my head in the clouds, because they look at me like what I'm talking about is impossible. I doubt any of you will get where I'm coming from to be honest, but whatever.
Also, to those of you know do have a mentor, how did you find them?
Thanks,
Ryan
How many people on this forum have a mentor, and what did it do for you?
I've been feeling for quite some time now that a mentor would be something good for me, someone to teach me things in life I may have missed out on, and to keep me on the right path(not to say I wouldn't try myself, but if I've never been on the path, how would I know?). I always feel like I'm surrounded by people who don't see things like I do, so when I try to talk about any of this stuff, I become uncertain because I don't know if it's me who has my head in the clouds, because they look at me like what I'm talking about is impossible. I doubt any of you will get where I'm coming from to be honest, but whatever.
Also, to those of you know do have a mentor, how did you find them?
Thanks,
Ryan
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
