The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mentors

Anything related to matters of the mind

Hargy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 31, 2012
Hey I wasn't sure what forum this question applies to most, so I thought I'd put it here.

How many people on this forum have a mentor, and what did it do for you?

I've been feeling for quite some time now that a mentor would be something good for me, someone to teach me things in life I may have missed out on, and to keep me on the right path(not to say I wouldn't try myself, but if I've never been on the path, how would I know?). I always feel like I'm surrounded by people who don't see things like I do, so when I try to talk about any of this stuff, I become uncertain because I don't know if it's me who has my head in the clouds, because they look at me like what I'm talking about is impossible. I doubt any of you will get where I'm coming from to be honest, but whatever.

Also, to those of you know do have a mentor, how did you find them?

Thanks,
Ryan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.