The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

mental health avenue

Jchangingminds

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 13, 2020
dublin
hey guys i'm a 26 year old male from Ireland. i've been having a idea to build a company based around mental health as myself i was bullied for many years and suffered badly with my mental heath (depression anxiety self harm) so i wanna help people with a company that could impact many many people and was wondering what peoples thoughts are on this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LHXS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 31, 2020
United Kingdom
That's an extremely open question (which people might find tough to answer unless you're after a spew of conciousness!) Perhaps you might offer some sub-bullets around the aspects you're interested to get feedback on? e.g.
1) Do you think it could be profitable?
2) Do you think it's tough to get into or low barrier to entry?
3) What sort of things would I need to consider?
4) etc

Personnally I love the idea and *in general* would highly encourage it. Passion&Profit is a good mix. How far have you got with your ideas?

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
hey guys i'm a 26 year old male from Ireland. i've been having a idea to build a company based around mental health as myself i was bullied for many years and suffered badly with my mental heath (depression anxiety self harm) so i wanna help people with a company that could impact many many people and was wondering what peoples thoughts are on this?

Dublin Baby!

I’m working on my own spin on this as we speak... a trilogy of gamified fantasy themed mental health apps! I launched my first one a little while ago...

... Happy to chat at any stage!

Ps. You gotta check out the Stigma Podcast!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.