Hey all, I'll cut right to the chase.
I'm Michal, I've been on this forum for a while but didn't start posting until now.
In my Uni they run an entrepreneurship course, where they get successful entrepreneurs (100mil acquisition types) to talk and teach us what they know and to force us to finally act on Business.
One of these guys is an angel investor. I'm calling him today to organise a coffee meeting with him and discuss my Business idea, a mobile app that'll take startup capital.
Has anyone ever done this? is there any tips you could give on how to convince him to invest or just to be interested in it? i.e any info, stats, etc
Whatever happens, I will be posting how it goes here, along with some knowledge I gained from the course.
Thanks guys (and gals ofc)
I'm Michal, I've been on this forum for a while but didn't start posting until now.
In my Uni they run an entrepreneurship course, where they get successful entrepreneurs (100mil acquisition types) to talk and teach us what they know and to force us to finally act on Business.
One of these guys is an angel investor. I'm calling him today to organise a coffee meeting with him and discuss my Business idea, a mobile app that'll take startup capital.
Has anyone ever done this? is there any tips you could give on how to convince him to invest or just to be interested in it? i.e any info, stats, etc
Whatever happens, I will be posting how it goes here, along with some knowledge I gained from the course.
Thanks guys (and gals ofc)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
