The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Me in a nutshell (Does someone have a nutcracker?)

Honestfreedom

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
May 19, 2021
I thought life was going well.

Sure I did not own a house and rarely had anything left over at the end of the month, but I had my wife and three amazing boys.

I worked contract work that required long times away from home.

This ultimately lead to the destruction of my marriage.

She cheated and said I was a lazy bum (even though I made more money that year than any year prior in our marriage)

When the bottom fell out I was finding the bottom of a 40 of whiskey every other day.

This continued for about a month then one day like a bolt of lightning I realized I could prove her right and drink myself
into oblivion or I could prove her wrong.

Since that day I have tried and failed to find the road less traveled.

It has been 6 years since that pivotal moment and I wish I could say I have found it, but I have not but I have also
not given up.

I am currently working through Fastlane Millionaire and working with a mentor to sharpen my skills.

I know MJ talks about hitchhiking being bad if you continue doing it, but got to start somewhere.

My hitchhiking is going to fund the next stages of my journey.

All the best to everyone here!!

Derek

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Addy338

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
May 23, 2021
Ind
Awesome Derek.

It may or may not be easy but it's possible, and that's what should matter.

Best of luck to us, and all the members of the forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...