The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

mature business with .02% chargeback

hardbodyedge

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 6, 2018
Bend, Oregon
I am a business owner that was established in 2016. I am looking for merchant account to process the 4 major credit cards. Our business has 14 months of merchant account bank statements. With extremely satisfactory reports.

We were using Bank of America for over a year for card processing. Our revenue began to get high enough that our account was taken notice of and reviewed. After review they canceled our 3 year contract a year early.

We had projections of doing 300k gross in 2018 and possibly 500k. 2019 Could even be close to 7 figures.

We have a legit local business account; and tax ID. All supporting documents are on hand and ready to be emailed. We just need to find a bank that wants to make nice percentage off of our revenue. All we ask in return is transparency and a good long term business relationship.

Check out our FB, IG, and Twitter @hardbodyedge, also we have many positive reviews online; including Reddit. Customer service is our top priority.

We are a very well organized, put together operation; with million dollar potential. We just need to find the right partner. Please contact us, or post a response.

Thank you so very much for your time, and God bless.

Hopefully we can find solution that benefits everyone!

Thank you!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Costco offers merchant processing. Try them.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
I am a business owner that was established in 2016. I am looking for merchant account to process the 4 major credit cards. Our business has 14 months of merchant account bank statements. With extremely satisfactory reports.

We were using Bank of America for over a year for card processing. Our revenue began to get high enough that our account was taken notice of and reviewed. After review they canceled our 3 year contract a year early.

We had projections of doing 300k gross in 2018 and possibly 500k. 2019 Could even be close to 7 figures.

We have a legit local business account; and tax ID. All supporting documents are on hand and ready to be emailed. We just need to find a bank that wants to make nice percentage off of our revenue. All we ask in return is transparency and a good long term business relationship.

Check out our FB, IG, and Twitter @hardbodyedge, also we have many positive reviews online; including Reddit. Customer service is our top priority.

We are a very well organized, put together operation; with million dollar potential. We just need to find the right partner. Please contact us, or post a response.

Thank you so very much for your time, and God bless.

Hopefully we can find solution that benefits everyone!

Thank you!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

I am literally looking at this ad right next to your post: Flagship

Lucious

Lucious
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Oct 13, 2016
Australia
its clearly because the type of products you are selling. When you have to label on your products "not for human consumption'. But thats what your customers tend to do I can understand why some merchants want nothing to do with your company.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
its clearly because the type of products you are selling. When you have to label on your products "not for human consumption'. But thats what your customers tend to do I can understand why some merchants want nothing to do with your company.
I second this. You’re going to have a hell of time a time finding a payment processor when selling research chemicals.

Maybe reach out to other research chem companies and see what they’re using?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.